ABOUT LECTOR TRAINING SOLUTIONS LTD
Lector Training Solutions (“LTS”) LTD
LTS was formed in early 2018, with a view to primarily operating in the Training Sector, and for all types of businesses.
At LTS, our passion is to train and pass on our wealth of knowledge to other businesses. Through determination and dedication, we will continue to grow as a successful business and we invite you to join us on this journey.
As a newly-formed business, a vast amount of research has been done in order to fully understand today's business training requirements and demands. At LTS, we can ensure not only competitive prices but also the best quality of service, as well as an extensive portfolio of training provision.
Why You Need LTS?
Should you need a trustworthy business to take care of your staff development and training, then look no further! Not only do we assist companies with their daily training requirements but we also offer more advanced coaching and certification.
Thanks to our forward-thinking and modern techniques, we will also continue to create and deliver interesting and interactive coaching sessions into the future. We currently offer bespoke, individual training plans that suit your company personally. Each plan is created with the utmost personalisation. Therefore, no matter what type of business you operate, we can ensure all areas are covered suitably to meet both your company's and your trainees' needs.
Benefits of LTS
Every employee taking part in an LTS training will be left with a positive experience. All trainees will finish their training with not only a recognised qualification and a professional certificate but, more importantly, with a clear and confident mindset. LTS will leave your employees confident in using their newly-gained skills acquired from their training and also ready to put them into daily practice.
LTS Future Plans
At LTS we want to share our business journey with our customers and therefore feel that it is highly beneficial to be transparent as a company and outline below both our past and future developmental steps – which are as follows:
A brief company history and an outline of our future plans!
Stage 1 - (2018-2019)
· We focused on IT and Website Development - to ensure everything would work quickly and efficiently. We firstly built a solid and easy to access website, where you can access your training information, any necessary paperwork and even personal records to track the dates of your refresher and extension courses, as well as availability.
· By listening to our customer's needs and requirements LTS developed a “One-Stop-Shop” to meet all your requirements, so you will only have to visit one place for all your training needs.
· Mechanical Handling Equipment Training – Until the end of 2019, we were delivering only Mechanical Handling Equipment Training, until further requirements for other types of training were highlighted by our clients. As things developed, staffing was expanded to ensure all needs were met.
· Availability - Availability was originally limited, so we advised our clients to plan their trainings well in advance. However, as business progressed, we were able to satisfy all demands. Should you have any additional requirements, please let us know.
Stage 2 - (2019-2021)
· Trainers – Staffing will be reassessed to ensure tight deadlines are met, as well as having designated members of staff to work solely with your business, to ensure you receive the highest level of service and ease of communication at all times.
· Training Centres – We plan to open training centres where we can offer training to a wider range of customers, as well as the general public, and these will be places where we can organise free seminars for Health and Safety Representatives and Managers responsible for overseeing busy operations.
We plan to open new courses in the following areas:
· Staff Development - Manual Handling, Fire Marshal, First Aid, MHE awareness, H&S Level 2
· Management Training - IOSH, NEBOSH, H&S Level 3, Forklift Operations Supervision.
· Start to provide E-Learning Option with Certified Health & Safety Training
Stage 3 - (2021-2025)
· Training Centres - We will be investing in the above Training Centres to optimise our work.
· Courses - We will continue to learn from our customers and be able to deliver a wide variety of courses to meet the specific needs of any industry interested in staff training and self-development.
· Branching Out – LTS will push to deliver training to customers all across the UK and have widespread representation.
"We would like to wish you all the best for the success of your business and hope to speak to you soon and to assist you in creating a safer working environment in your company".
Meet The Team
Bartosz Michal Janicki
Instructor / Examiner
"Our aim is simple. To deliver the Best Industrial Training Services for our clients. We want to be the best in price, quality and customer service. The level of attention to details and our constant focus on continuous improvement make our quality shine and make us unique. We will make sure that when you sign with LTS, you will not need to look anywhere else to fulfil any of your company's training requirements. We are here to work for you".